CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN
According to company’s policy
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Pafilia Property Developers are currently looking to recruit a position which will include Translation verbal and written , administration , Sales & Business Development in Vietnam.
Description of Role: Reporting Directly to the Director Barry Winter , the role will be responsible for office support , translations and support our Sales and Business Development team in Vietnam and South East Asia, providing administrative, sales and Partner support.
- Provide comprehensive office and sales support in Vietnam and South East Asia
- Research events for Pafilia to participate in Vietnam and South East Asia ;
- Assist with the preparation of promotional documentation;
- Present at presentations at seminars
- Assist with the preparation of Visa Applications
- Research new agents and arrange meetings with Senior management; / keep diary updated with all appointments made.
- Translate during client and partner meetings/presentations;
- Ensure that full and accurate partner records are kept on file;
- Ensure that regular and effective communication is maintained with all partners;
- Act as an ongoing link of the partners and their clients and maintain good long term relationships;
- Update social media
- Make suggestions for overall improvement in processes and procedures;
* Salary Take home: 600 USD to 800 USD per month depending on experience and qualifications
* Location: Bitexco Financial Tower, 2 Hai Trieu Street
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
* Important note: Applicants must have an excellent level of English verbal and written.
* Applicant must have at least 2 years work experience
* Requirements: experience/certificate/language : Excellent English and Vietnamese essential, , translations written and verbal, research markets, office administration. Applicants should have confident outgoing personality, sales orientated, good computer skills, flexible to travel around Vietnam and South East Asia as and when required – full training will be given
* Candidates to start working to be agreed
All correspondence from candidates to be in English only.